Here’s a simple, incredibly delicious way to roast mushrooms
- Mushrooms: 2 pounds
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Balsamic vinegar: 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons (you can also tamari)
- Garlic: 3 cloves (chopped)
- Thyme: 1/2 teaspoon (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First of all, the mushrooms should be tossed in the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Once done, arrange in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Make sure to roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven for about 20 minutes, mixing half way through, until the mushrooms are tender.
more instructions please visit: https://www.recipetineats.com/garlic-butter-roasted-mushrooms/