This Creamy Corn Salad Recipe is a quick and easy side dish that’s filled with crisp corn kernels that pop in a creamy sauce; perfect for summer potlucks and bbq’s!
- 1 (15 ounce) cans of drained whole kernel corn
- 1 medium seeded and diced tomato
- 2 tbsps of chopped green onion
- ⅓ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ tsp of dried basil (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together and season with the basil or any herb of your choice. I use cumin or dill weed.
- Salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate covered until ready to serve!
Easy, peasy and creamy! The key to a successful creamy corn salad is herbs! Just use the herbs you like the most, and you will see how this creamy cold salad is a delight.
more instructions please visit: https://iwashyoudry.com/creamy-corn-salad-recipe/