Homemade quesadilla recipe ready in under 30 minutes. Flour tortillas filled with beef, peppers, onions and mushrooms and loaded with cheese, then cooked until tortillas are crispy.
- 500 G beef sirloin steak
- 1 medium shredded white onion
- 2 sliced bell pepper
- Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning
- 16 slices cheese
- 4 large tortillas
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- I combined sliced steak, 2 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning, salt, pepper, and lime juice, in a large bowl and I mixed very well.
- In a cast-iron skillet, I drizzled 2 tbsp vegetable oil over the skillet, and seared sliced steak in batches for 3 to 4 minutes per side, Then I removed them.
- In the same skillet, I cooked onion, pepper with 1 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning for 5 minutes.
- Now its time for the flour tortillas, I placed them on the pan, and I made 3 layers, the first one with steak, the second with veggies and the last one is slices cheese.
ENJOY YOUR MEXICAN DISH.
more instructions please visit: https://natashaskitchen.com/philly-cheesesteak-quesadilla-recipe/