Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos are a must-make for game day or any party! Seasoned shredded chicken, black beans, cheese and more all loaded on top of tortilla chips!
- ½ batch of Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 10×15 inch baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with foil.
- Spread half the tortilla chips evenly over prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the chips.
- Place black beans in a medium microwave safe bowl and heat until warmed (around 45 seconds). Spread half the beans and also half of the shredded Mexican chicken evenly over the tops of chips and cheese.
- Repeat layers one more time ending with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with tomato and green onion. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/sheet-pan-chicken-nachos/