Super rich and amazingly soft double chocolate brownie cookies from scratch that taste like the perfect mix between a gooey brownie and a chewy cookie!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp espresso powder
- pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and espresso powder.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the butter and white and brown sugar until creamy. Add in the eggs and vanilla slowly. Mix.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry/flour mixture.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and refrigerate batter for at least 30 minutes. Form the dough into medium sized balls and place them on the sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool before eating as cookies will be soft and easily breakable. Enjoy!!
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/soft-double-chocolate-brownie-cookies