buttery readymade biscuit dough is stuffed with three gooey cheeses and brushed with a garlic butter sauce!
- 1 (12 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ½ cup gouda, gruyère, or parmesan (or your favorite type of cheese!)
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder and parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half and form a slight dent in the middle with your finger. Place 1 of each cheese cube in the dent. Wrap the remaining biscuit dough around the cheese and roll into a ball.
- Roll or brush each ball with the melted butter mixture.
- Place each biscuit side by side on the baking sheet, the seam side down.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!!
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/easy-cheesy-stuffed-biscuits