Snickerdoodle Bread is Pure Heaven is delicious.. you can try it..
2-½ cups of flour.
2 tsps of baking powder.
½ tsp of salt.
2 tsps of cinnamon.
1 cup of softened butter.
2 cups of sugar.
1 tsp of vanilla.
¾ cup of sour cream.
1 package of hershey’s cinnamon chips.
3 tbsps of sugar.
3 tsp of cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until creamy and fluffy. Mix in the eggs until well combined then stir in the vanilla and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder then add to the cream mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Spoon the batter into 4 mini loaf pans ⅔ full.
- In a bowl, mix together 3 tbsps of sugar and 3 tsps of cinnamon and sprinkle over the loafs.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 35 to 38 minutes.
more informations please visit: https://worldofcooking.net/snickerdoodle-bread-is-pure-heaven/