Thinking of making this Mushroom Stroganoff for dinner tonight! 10 ingredients, 1 pot, and happens to be one of the most popular recipes on our site!
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
- 10 oz Cremini or Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 4 cups Dry Rotini Pasta (GF if necessary)
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 4 cups Imitation Beef Flavored Veggie Broth
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Cashew Butter
- Fresh Chopped Parsley, to garnish
- Peel your Onion, cut it in half, and then thinly slice it into half “rings.” Clean your Mushrooms using a damp paper towel or cloth, then cut in half or fourths, depending on size. You want to keep the Mushrooms relatively large, as they will shrink when cooking and are meant to imitate beef in this recipe.
- Pour a splash of water to a large pot over medium heat. Add in the sliced Onions and cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the Pasta, Mushrooms, Beef-flavored Broth, Nutritional Yeast, and Black Pepper. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat off, then stir in the Cashew Butter and Lemon Juice until everything is well incorporated. Taste the pasta and add any additional Salt, if necessary.
- Top with freshly chopped Parsley and Black Pepper, and serve warm. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- I opted to use Cashew Butter instead of cashews in this recipe for convenience. This brand is my favorite, but if you prefer to make your own, here’s an easy recipe.
- I used this brand of Vegan Beef-Flavored Broth and thought it had a great flavor! If you can’t find Beef-flavored broth you can substitute Veggie Broth, but this recipe will not taste as realistic.
more instructions please visit site: https://frommybowl.com/one-pot-mushroom-stroganoff/