Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
3/4 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
1 c. sweetened dried cranberries
1 c. white chocolate chips
- Adjust an oven rack to center position and preheat the oven to 350°. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl with a hand mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, fully incorporating between each addition, and add the vanilla until just combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients and oats to the creamed butter mixture and mix until fully incorporated. Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Portion the cookies onto prepared baking sheets into 2 tablespoon-size portions spaced 2" apart. (You can use a medium-size cookie scoop).
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Gently transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
more informations please visit: https://preppykitchen.com/oatmeal-cranberry-cookies/