Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
8 chicken thighs bone-in, skinless (8 thighs = ~1 lb 3 oz)
2 tbsp paprika spice blend for chicken (recipe listed below)
1/2 tsp kosher salt
2 tbsp mayonnaise or oil (virgin olive oil or vegetable oil)
2 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
paprika spice blend for chicken, beef (use only 2 tbsp for this recipe)
4 tbsp smoked paprika
3 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
3 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tsp cayenne pepper
3 tbsp brown sugar
- How to make paprika meat spice blend for chicken, beef
- Combine all the ingredients for the meat spice blend in a small container and shake until well combined. you will use only 2 tbsp of this blend in the recipe (note 1). save the rest for another time.
- How to bake chicken
- Preheat oven to 450°f with the baking rack in the middle.
- Remove the skin and trim off any fat off the chicken thighs.
- Add the 8 chicken thighs (~ 1 lb 3 oz) to a ziplock or a large bowl, together with 2 tbsp of oil or mayonnaise, 2 tbsp of the paprika meat spice blend and 1/2 tsp of salt. mix well, massaging the spices well into the chicken.
- Add the chicken to a 9″x9″ baking pan and bake, uncovered, in preheated to 450°f degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork or knife and juices run clear when pierced. if you have an instant read thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the meat and it shold register 165f.
- Garnish with sprinkled parsley if disired.
more informations please visit: https://letthebakingbegin.com/paprika-baked-chicken-thighs-recipe/