This one-pan veggie stir fry is delicious served as a main course or side with Fluffy White Rice.
Vegetable Stir Fry:
- 1 large carrot sliced
- 2 cups medium broccoli florets
- 8 oz can baby corn spears drained
- 8 oz mushrooms (white or brown) sliced or quartered
- 1 whole pepper (red, yellow or orange) seeded and sliced
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil (extra light olive oil or canola)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 2 tsp ginger minced
Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth for vegetarian)
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce (use Tamari for gluten free)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp hot sauce optional (Frank’s or Sriracha work great)
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the vegetable and stir fry about 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the butter, garlic, ginger and cook until fragrant.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir.
- Turn heat down to medium/low and cook 3-4 minutes, until sauce thickens and vegetables are desired tenderness.
more instructions please visit: https://natashaskitchen.com/vegetable-stir-fry/