Looking for quick and easy party food? Three-ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites are super simple and always a party hit!
- 1 lb. hot sausage (pork or turkey)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Dash salt & ground black pepper
- In a saute pan, brown sausage; drain. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Blend in cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet. With your fingers, gently press the seams together to seal them. Spread the sausage mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch border along the edges.
- Unroll the remaining package of crescent rolls and place on top of the sausage mixture. Press the edges together to seal. Gently press the seams together.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, or until crescent roll dough is golden brown.
- Cut into small squares and serve. (A pizza cutter makes really quick and easy work of the cutting.)
- Enjoy Crescent Sausage Bites as party food, or with some fresh fruit for an easy breakfast, brunch or dinner dish.
- And a note for those counting the ingredients and thinking, “Hey, there’s 4 ingredients listed, not just 3 as Tracey claims.” – Salt and pepper generally aren’t counted when counting ingredients.
more instructions please visit: https://www.thekitchenismyplayground.com/2013/01/3-ingredient-crescent-sausage-bites.html