This is one of the family favorite cakes that you must try.
300 grams Butter
300 ml Coke
260 ml Milk
75 ml of liquid whipped cream
330 grams of all-purpose flour
300 gram Brown sugar
75 grams of cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. Backing soda
2 tsp. Backing powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
200 grams of finely chopped DCC Chocolate
70 ml of liquid Whipped Cream
70 ml Milk
1 tbsp. Honey
1 tbsp. Butter
- Butter with coca cola is cooked over low heat on the stove until the butter melts. Then remove chill. When it’s cold, add the liquid whipped cream, mix well with a whisk
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl except for sugar, stir well. set aside
- Mix eggs with sugar until fluffy. Then add it alternately between the butter solution and the dry ingredients. Mix until completely blended.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Prick test, if it’s not sticky it means it’s done. Put it out of the oven and let it chill
- Then we prepare the topping. The method: We bring the milk and liquid whipcream to a boil, then add the honey and butter until it melts. Lastly, add the DCC chopped chocolate. Until it melts, stir it with a whisk. Then we pour into the cake that has cooled.
- The cake should be refrigerated before cutting