Creamy and sweet, mini matcha green tea cheesecakes with an Oreo cookie crust and packed with crushed Oreos inside!
- 12 Oreos
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoon matcha (adjust to your own preference, I like it strong)
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and place an Oreo in each.
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar, salt, vanilla and mix.
- Slowly add in eggs and sour cream, then beat until smooth. Add matcha and mix until incorporated. If you want to mix in crushed Oreos, fold them in now.
- Divide cheesecake batter into each well.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Cheesecakes should be firm but still wobble in the middle. Sift additional matcha on top if desired. Enjoy!!
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/mini-matcha-green-tea-oreo-cheesecakes