This wonton soup is made in ten minutes! Because who doesn’t come home from work and want a dinner that’s so easy!
- 8-12 wontons, contemporary or frozen (I use chicken and cilantro wontons)
- 3 cups broth
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dark condiment (or regular soy sauce)
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon contemporary cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon inexperienced onions, sliced
- In a little cooking pan, bring broth and one cup of water to a overboil medium-high heat.
- Add wontons and salt.
- When the wontons float to the highest, add a cup of cold water.
- Once wontons float to the highest once more, add condiment and oil.
- Scoop wontons out into a bowl and high up with soup base. Garnish with cilantro and inexperienced onions. Enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://www.aheadofthyme.com/2017/01/easy-10-minute-wonton-soup/