“Layer the ingredients in a baking dish the night before, then cover and refrigerate. In the morning, pop the casserole into the oven about an hour before serving.
- 6 cups frozen, cut hash brown potatoes
- 1 one/2 cups cut Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese (can sub cheddar
- cheese or Swiss)
- 2 cups diced, soft-bo ham (or Canadian bacon)
- 1/2 cup sliced inexperienced onions
- 8 massive eggs, crushed (or two cups egg substitute)
- Two 12-ounce cans milk (can use whole, two or fat free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. prepare potatoes equally within the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, and scallion. in an exceedingly massive bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in dish.
- At this time, you’ll cowl and refrigerate till able to bake (several hours or overnight). once able to bake, heat up kitchen appliance to 350°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for forty five to fifty five minutes or till center seems set. Let signify five minutes before serving. If baking once casserole has been chilled, you may have to be compelled to increase baking time to fifty five to hr.
more instructions please visit: https://www.recipegirl.com/farmers-casserole/