We start off my sautéing the ground beef until slightly browned. Then we add in the onion and some taco seasoning and sauté for a couple more minutes.
- 1 pound beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced (about one 1/2 cups/175 grams)
- 2 giant bell peppers, diced (4 cups/500 grams)
- 3 packed cups kale, roughly shredded (90 grams)
- 1 package Cece’s Noodle Co. Sweet Potato Noodles (or four cups sweet
- potato noodles/300 grams)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved (300 grams)
- 1 one/2 tablespoons taco seasoning, divided
- 1 one/4 cup condiment, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- optional toppings: avocado, cilantro, salsa, hot sauce…
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 375 degrees Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit and grease an oversized baking dish.
- In a giant sauté pan, add beef and cook for 3-4 minutes till slightly brunette. Add onion and 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning and sauté for two a lot of minutes. Add peppers, kale, remaining taco seasoning, and salt and pepper and sauté for 2-3 a lot of minutes. shut down heat and blend in sweet potato noodles and cherry tomatoes. Transfer mixture to the baking dish, forgoing the grease.
- In a tiny bowl, combine along one cup condiment and mayonnaise.
- Pour over sweet potato and beef mixture, equally distributing. Use a fork to form certain it’s equally unfold throughout the casserole. high with a lot of condiment if desired and bake for thirty five minutes till firm and tender on the highest. Let rest for five minutes to fix up some a lot of. high along with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
more instructions please visit: https://eatthegains.com/beef-taco-casserole-paleo-whole30/