After I shared my pineapple version a few years ago – the homemade Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe – I’d always planned to try more flavors.
This past month, I finally got around to trying a strawberry Dole Whip recipe and was shocked to find that this homemade strawberry Dole Whip is just as delicious as, or maybe even more delicious than, the classic pineapple version!
The classic Dole Whip is pineapple flavored, but Disney’s come up with some pretty unique ways to enjoy the treat over the years — think everything from pumpkin spice-flavored Dole Whip to Dole Whip margaritas. So, it’s no surprise to see that fruits other than pineapple will work in this treat. That’s precisely why you won’t mind mixing up this strawberry version at home all summer long.
The recipe comes from Dashing Dish and is the perfect clean-eating treat. A serving is only 105 calories, so you won’t experience any remorse after indulging in this frozen sweet.
To make your very own strawberry Dole Whip, you’ll need frozen strawberries, unsweetened almond milk (or the milk of your choice), a sweetener of your choice, lemon juice and just a pinch of salt.
- 4 cup Frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 tbs Sweetener of choice 
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 1-5 Minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Scoop into a plastic bag and freeze for about 10 minutes. Cut a hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze while swirling dole whip into a small bowl or cup.