The orange zest and juice along with the lemon juice in this recipe make it perfectly tangy and not too sweet. You can help but think “sunshine” when you eat this Orange Sunshine Cake.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine cake mix, eggs, 1 package of pudding, vegetable oil, orange extract, and mandarin oranges and beat well for about 3 minutes.
- Bake in 3 – 9 inch greased and floured round cake pans for 20-25 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven.
- To Make Frosting: Fold pudding and pineapple into whipped topping and frost cake. Keep refrigerated.
more instructions please visit: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7566/orange-sunshine-cake/