Best Chicken Noodle Casserole. A friend and her family went through a really difficult time, and I felt so awful for them.
- 1 (12 oz) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 oz) cans chunk chicken breast, drained (or store-bought rotisserie chicken)
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk (or water)
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 stick salted butter (1/2 cup), melted
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk (or water), diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots.
Stir until combined.
Gently stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour in baking dish.
Sprinkle top with Panko bread crumbs.
Pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown.
more instructions please visit site: https://www.thecountrycook.net/chicken-noodle-casserole/