A few interesting ingredients take this Jamaican banana bread to a tropical place from which you will not want to return. Banana bread with an island twist.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cups banana, mashed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl. With a spoon, make a deep well in the center.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the well. Stir carefully, just enough to moisten all dry ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
Note:You can use this same recipe for pumpkin bread. Substitute the bananas with 2 cups of mashed pumpkin.
more instructions please visit site: https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t–34009/jamaican-banana-bread-pumpkin-bread.asp