Have you ever dipped your cookies in hot cocoa? My hot cocoa cheesecake dip is the new and improved version for dipping cookies.
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup powdered Swiss Miss Dark Sensation hot chocolate mix
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip, divided
- 1 Tablespoon mini marshmallows, for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon crushed candy cane, for garnish
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the yogurt, marshmallow cream, and hot chocolate mix and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip gently until completely mixed in.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy canes.
- Serve with cookies, pretzels, or fruit. Keep refrigerated in a covered container.
more instructions please visit: https://insidebrucrewlife.com/hot-chocolate-cheesecake-dip/