Crispy and delicious brussel sprouts with a creamy dijon aioli dipping sauce! Oven baked and air fried methods both available!
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- Prepare the aioli by combining the mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Add salt to taste and refrigerate.
- Rinse Brussel sprouts and pat dry. Trim stems and cut each in half lengthwise.
- Place into the basket of a microwave steamer with 2 tablespoons of water. Microwave for 3 minutes. Remove from steamer to stop the cooking.
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add freshly ground pepper and stir until just sizzling.
- Add Brussels to the skillet in a single layer, cut side down. sprinkle with salt. Cover with a lid and cook for about five minutes. Remove lid and continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until soft and lightly charred on the cut side. Add crumbled bacon and stir.
- To serve, drizzle with half the aioli, reserving the rest for extra dipping, if desired.
more instructions please visit: https://lifeloveandgoodfood.com/charred-brussel-sprouts-garlic-aioli/