Easy French Toast Bake with no overnight chilling and all your favorite French Toast flavors you can serve to your family or a large crowd. Perfect with warm maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 loaf Texas toast
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar….stir till mixed.
- Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan….spread around
Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
- Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan
- Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
- Add 2nd layer of Texas Toast
- Spoon on remaining egg mixture
- Cover & chill in fridge overnight
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Serve with warm maple syrup
- I have NOT tried this with my gluten free bread. I’m sure it would work, but just have not tried it.
more instructions please visit: https://dinnerthendessert.com/easy-french-toast-bake/