Everyone loves this! It’s so easy and always comes out wonderful. Who could resist the delicious taste of pizza?
- 1 Can pizza crust (or homemade)
- 6 oz of sliced Pepperoni
- 8 – 12 oz of 6 Cheese Italian Blend (or Mozzarella)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Italian Dressing
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Egg White
- Tomato or Pizza Sauce (optional)
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and brush it with Italian dressing.
- Top with as many pepperoni as you can fit on the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning and roll up tightly, starting with longest side of dough.
- Fold sides under, and place on pan, dough seam side down.
- Brush with an egg white and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve. By then it’ll be time to git ‘er down!
more instructions please visit: https://www.365daysofbakingandmore.com/pepperoni-bread/