It’s as easy as pie (or should I say, as easy as a no-bake cheesecake).
For the Crust:
- 7.8 oz (220g) chocolate cookies (e.g., butter cookies or Oreos)
- 1.8 oz (50g) butter
For the Filling:
- 22.9 oz (650g) cream cheese
- 8.8 oz (250g) quark or Greek yogurt
- 1.4 oz (40g) cocoa powder
- 2.1 oz (60g) sugar
- 12.3 oz (350g) dark chocolate
- 14.1 oz (400g) heavy cream
For the Ganache:
- 6.2 oz (175g) dark chocolate
- 5.3 oz (150g) heavy cream
- To make the crust, crush the chocolate cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor. Melt the butter and mix it with the cookie crumbs.
- Adjust a cake ring to a diameter of 9.4-10.2 inches (24-26cm). Fill it with the cookie mixture and press it down firmly using a glass. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese with quark (or Greek yogurt), cocoa, and sugar.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside 5 tablespoons for decoration.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and mix quickly. Then gently fold in the whipped cream. The mixture thickens quickly because of the cooled chocolate, so you might want to use a hand mixer if needed.
- Spread the filling on the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Chop the chocolate finely. Heat the cream until it begins to boil, then stir in the chocolate until smooth. Spread the ganache on the cake and let it set (for 30-60 minutes).
- Decorate the cake as you like.
Indulge and enjoy 😍😊!