Tuna Noodle Casserole is the original dump-and-bake dinner, always ready to go right from your pantry!
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or Condensed Unsalted Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento (optional)
- 1 cup frozen green peas (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles (from about 4 ounces dry)
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, pimientos, if desired, peas, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
- If preparing using Unsalted Cream of Mushroom you can add salt to taste. Our test kitchen found that 1/4 teaspoon of salt enhanced the flavor of the recipe and contributes an additional 147.5 mg of sodium per serving, but you can add less or more to make it right for you.
more instructions please visit: https://www.campbells.com/recipes/tuna-noodle-casserole/