Roasting the vegetables and the feta adds an incredible depth of flavor that’s hard to beat. It’s a delicious meal that’s ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 pound fusilli (or other chunky pasta)
- 6 ounce block of feta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 small zucchini (or 1 large), diced into 1/2 in pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the feta and vegetables on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss vegetables and drizzle cheese with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the tomatoes have burst.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in very salty water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- When the vegetables and feta are done baking, combine the feta and pasta in a large bowl. Stir the feta is evenly dispersed over the pasta. Then add the vegetables, remaining olive oil, remaining salt, pepper, lemon juice, and arugula and stir gently till combined.
- Serve immediately or save in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
more instructions please visit: https://thishealthytable.com/blog/veggie-pasta/