Cheesy Zucchini Gratin is not only low carb, but it is insanely delicious and loaded with garlic and the most heavenly cheesy cream sauce!
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thin & cut in half circles
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup of beef broth
- 1 cup cheese of your choice (I used mozzarella and asiago mix)
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a large oven proof skillet, melt butter with the onions until lightly caramelized, then add in the fresh garlic and saute for about 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add in the beef broth, salt, pepper and the heavy cream into the onion/garlic mixture and stir to combine.
- Allow it to slightly begin to bubble, then add in the parmesan cheese and stir.
- Add in the sliced zucchini and cook an for an additional 5 minutes until softened..
- Top with your cheese of choice evenly across the entire top and bake at 425F for about 12-15 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown to your liking.
more instructions please visit: https://myincrediblerecipes.com/cheesy-zucchini-gratin-low-carb/