Dressed in a simple honey sesame marinade, these grilled shrimp skewers are an easy and healthy dinner recipe that’s ready in minutes!
- ½ pound peeled and devained shrimp with tails removed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Mix marinade by combining the sesame oil, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and minced garlic.
- Place shrimp and half of the marinade in a ziplock bag for at least 15 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Brush with remaining sauce and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
more instructions please visit blog: https://www.theseasonedmom.com/what-were-eating-honey-sesame-shrimp-kabobs/