Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies! These are amazingly soft, perfectly pumpkin-y, irresistibly spiced, and the decadent chocolate chips dotted throughout really take them over the top.
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract until combined, then add flour mixture. Beat on low until no raw flour appears, then fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop 1” balls onto prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart, and bake until puffed up and golden around edges, about 12 minutes.
more instructions please visit: https://www.cookingclassy.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookies/