A moist coffee cake with a sweet cream cheese center and crunchy pecan topping is the perfect treat to serve at your next brunch.
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Beat 1 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and 1 egg in a bowl until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in 3 cups flour, baking soda, and baking powder until mixture comes together in a sticky dough. Spread half the dough evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup white sugar, and 1 egg in another bowl until smooth. Spoon mixture into baking dish over dough. Drop remaining half of dough by spoonfuls over cream cheese mixture.
- Mix pecans, brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and 1/3 cup butter in a bowl until mixture resembles a coarse crumble; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
more instructions please visit: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/229630/polish-cream-cheese-coffee-cake/