Key West Grilled Chicken
3 tablespoons soy sauce ( or Coconut Aminos)
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Juice of 1 Lime
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons Red Bell Pepper (Finely Chopped)
4 boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow bowl combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, garlic, bell pepper and cilantro, mixing well.
For Grilled Breasts
- Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
For Grilled Kebabs (or Skewers)
- Cut the chicken into 1-2″ cubes, skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the marinated meats over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. For the skewers, grill about 3 minutes per side, turning occasionally.
- Serve with fresh salad, steamed veggies, grilled potato wedges or any of your favorite sides.
For Grilled Shrimp:
- For Key West grilled shrimp, substitute 2 pounds of fresh jumbo shrimp for the chicken. The shrimp will take 2-5 minutes to grill depending on the size.
- Rule of thumb- when the shrimp looks like the letter “C” it’s done. If it looks like an “L”, it’s still raw/rare, and if it looks like an “O”- it’s overdone!
more informations please visit: https://www.budget101.com/recipes/5806-key-west-grilled-chicken/