Zucchini is cut in half, lengthwise, hollowed out the inside, drizzled with oil, seasoned with salt and pepper, then baked until tender.
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ¾ lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Score zucchini (like you’re dicing an avocado) and scoop out insides to use later. Place zucchini boats in a large baking dish and drizzle all over with oil. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle thyme leaves on top. Bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle, chop into bite-size pieces. Return shrimp to skillet then stir in reserved zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add cream, Parmesan, and lemon juice, and cook until slightly reduced, 3 minutes.
- Fill zucchini boats with shrimp mixture and top with mozzarella. Cook until cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley.
more informations please visit: https://www.delish.com/cooking/a22258670/garlicky-shrimp-zucchini-boats-recipe/