It’s a quick and delicious side dish that works perfectly for the holidays or even a simple a weeknight dinner.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Fresh thyme
- To cook the garlic parmesan roasted sweet potatoes: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
- Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a Ziploc bag and mix well. Throw in sweet potatoes and shake until well coated.
- Lightly butter a baking dish and arrange coated sweet potatoes into a spiral. Sprinkle with a little parmesan if you like.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 30-35 minutes. Serve your garlic parmesan roasted sweet potatoes warm and sprinkle with thyme if desired.
Roasting time will depend on the thickness of your sweet potato slices: the thicker, the longer.
more instructions please visit: https://www.eatwell101.com/garlic-parmesan-roasted-sweet-potato-recipe