This is a Sushi Bake – basically the best parts of a giant California roll made 100x larger and requiring no special sushi chef skills! This “casserole” is filled with a mouth-watering mayo/crab meat mixture, rice, nori, and topped with a yummy and simple spicy mayo sauce!
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Furikake seasoning
- Nori sheets (will depend on the size of your sheets!)
- 1 lb imitation crab, chopped finely
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- (optional) Sriracha
- Turn your oven to broil.
- In a large bowl, mix together crab, ½ cup mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- In a large casserole dish/baking pan, spread a layer of rice a little under halfway up the pan.
- Liberally sprinkle Furikake seasoning on top of the rice and place 1 layer of Nori on top.
- Spread the crab mixture on top and sprinkle more Furikake seasoning.
- Optionally, mix together additional mayonnaise with Sriracha (adjust to your spicy preference) and drizzle on top.
- Broil for a few minutes until the topping is browned.
- To serve, eat wth a fork or place a piece of Nori on a plate and put a slice of the sushi bake on top to wrap it then eat like a roll. Enjoy!!
more instructions please visit: http://www.goodmorningcali.com/sushi-bake