Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas for dinner is always a great choice, especially if you use A LOT of cheese. I’m convinced you can never get enough.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 oz can Ortega green chilies, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 9 medium size tortillas
- ¾ lb. grated pepper jack cheese
- ¼ lb. grated cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, chilies, onions and pepper jack cheese together.
- Take out and set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Add chicken pieces to the original cream mixture bowl and mix together.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with 3 tortillas ripped into fourths.
- Spread ½ of the chicken mixture over the tortillas. .
- Rip 3 more tortillas up and layer over the chicken mixture.
- Spread the rest of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
- Layer with 3 more torn tortillas
- Pour the 2 cups of sauce over the top of the tortillas. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree for 40-45 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole.
more informations please visit: https://sugar-n-spicegals.com/creamy-pepperjack-chicken-enchiladas/