This easy chocolate fudge recipe makes delicious, chocolatey fudge pieces.
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
It’s a simple treat to put together for gifts and sharing this holiday season.
- 2 cups (12oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- t tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
- Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
- Let the fudge cool completely to room temperature before cutting into squares. You could also refrigerate it until it’s cool. If you find that your fudge is a little sticky, refrigerate it before cutting into squares.
- Cut the fudge and store in an air tight container. Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge.
more informations please visit: https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/quick-and-easy-chocolate-fudge/