Fudgy, incredibly rich and sweet this tasty recipe will knock you off your feet! Brownie pie, with abundance of fluffy mini marshmallows and a delicious chocolate frosting is a perfect dessert for any occasion from ordinary day to holiday parties. It’s the pie of a chocolate lovers dreams!
If you want something more than a simple brownie or ordinary pie this is perfect combination of both and is completely irresistible to anyone. The best of both worlds!
Pie tastes best at room temperature or reheated the day it is made. Any leftover slices should be heated for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Store pie at room temperature for up to 7 days. Do not freeze.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
For the frosting:
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter or spray a 9-inch pie plate or spring form pan. Set aside. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer, beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture becomes fluffy and light in color.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth, being careful not to over-mix as this will cause the brownie to be more cake-like in texture. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake on a middle shelf of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the brownie is baking make the chocolate frosting. Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix on medium low speed with a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle the marshmallows on top and return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the marshmallows.
- Remove from the oven and carefully spread the chocolate frosting over top. Let cool completely. Cut into wedges to serve.
more instructions please visit: https://sugarapron.com/2020/07/10/chocolate-fudge-brownie-pie/