Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball is the best dessert cheese ball recipe to serve with graham crackers and cookies. It’s like eating chocolate chip cookie dough dip without the baking!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
more informations please visit: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/26740/chocolate-chip-cheese-ball/