My mother made this for us when we were kids. It’s by far one of the best pumpkin bars I’ve ever had.
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 ⅔ cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Make cake: Beat pumpkin, sugar, oil, and eggs with an electric mixer in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into pumpkin mixture until thoroughly combined. Spread batter evenly into an ungreased 10×15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake bounces back when gently pressed, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- While the cake is cooling, make frosting: Beat together butter and cream cheese until smooth; stir in vanilla. Add confectioners’ sugar a little at a time, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Spread frosting evenly on top of cooled cake. Cut into 24 squares.
more informations please visit: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/11646/pauls-pumpkin-bars/