This cyclops cookie recipe is one of my favorites. It has a peanut butter cookie with a Hershey kiss in the center.
½ cup butter
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup white sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup granulated sugar for decoration
48 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- In a large mixer bowl beat the butter or margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup of the white sugar and the brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla and beat well.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour baking powder, salt and baking soda. With the mixer on low speed gradually add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture. Beat until well combined. Cover and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in additional sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are firm. Immediately press a chocolate kiss atop each cookie. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool.
more informations please visit: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/11140/cyclops-cookies/