This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe is one of our family’s favorites! Made with just a few tasty seasonings and delicious barbecue sauce.
- 2 cups of your favorite bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 8-10 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks bone-in, skin on
- First preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
- Then coat the chicken on all sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin side down on a rimmed baking sheet. bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn the temperature of the oven up to 425 degrees.
- Coat the top of the chicken with barbecue sauce using a basting brush. use a spatula to flip the chicken over, being careful not to tear the skin. baste the other side of the chicken, and place back in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, baste top with barbecue sauce, and place back in oven for 7 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven again and baste again, for a total of three times, and place back in oven for 7 more minutes.
- If the chicken hasn’t crisped and browned to your liking, move the oven rack up and broil the chicken for 3-5 minutes, until it’s more crispy.
more informations please visit: https://www.bowlofdelicious.com/two-ingredient-crispy-oven-baked-bbq-chicken/