These delicious Cauliflower Nuggets are such a wonderful treat. Cauliflower florets are breaded and oven baked to perfection.
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons brown rice flour, or your favorite gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch turmeric powder
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl, toss with mayonnaise and set aside
- In a small bowl combine breading ingredients brown rice flour, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Dip cauliflower florets in breading and place on baking sheet, repeat until all florets are coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway. Delicious served with ketchup or barbecue sauce.
more instructions please visit: https://healthiersteps.com/recipe/cauliflower-nuggets-vegan-gluten-free/