A simple ricotta pizza for lazy summer nights! It is mostly cheese and blackberries, which is a fabulous combo.
- one pizza dough recipe (to make one 12-inch pizza)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2cup fresh blackberries, smashed
- 1cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1cup swiss cheese or mozzarella, shredded
- 3/4cup ricotta
- 1/2cup blackberries, whole
- 1/4cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ground pepper to taste (I like lots)
- 2-3tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. placed your pizza stone inside the oven when you have one.
- Roll out your pizza dough on a floured sheet of parchment paper to approximately 12 inches. (in case you do not have a pizza stone, you need to in all likelihood transfer the dough to a baking sheet now.)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the pinnacle of the dough and use your hands or a pastry brush to coat well, particularly the edges.
- Use a fork to mash a half cup of blackberries in a bowl. It would not need to be ideal. Use the fork or a slotted spoon to ladle the pulp onto the pizza. unfold it round like you will pizza sauce. (You do not want the ultimate juice, however do not throw it out. Drink that candy nectar if you recognize what is top for you.)
- Top the smashed berries with 1 cup Parmesan and 1 cup swiss or mozzarella, making sure to get the crust.
- Use a spoon to dollop the ricotta over the pizza. It would not have to be perfect.
- Pinnacle with whole fresh blackberries and chopped inexperienced onions.
- Sprinkle with salt, and add pepper to taste.
- when the oven is hot, switch the pizza to the oven. I transfer it using a a flat baking sheet, still on the parchment paper.
- Bake for about eight-10 mins, or till the top has began to brown. you can broil it for a minute if you need it crispier on top.
- Cast off from the oven and right now sprinkle a few chopped basil on pinnacle. Slice and revel in!
more instructions please visit site: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/blackberry-ricotta-pizza-with-basil/