Starbucks pink drink gives you all the flavor of the store-bought drink without all the cost of a store-bought drink. Want to create your own? Just follow the recipe.
- 4 packs acai berry tea
- 1 cup hot boiling water
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1-2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Agave nectar, optional
- In a 2 cup glass measuring cup add unwrapped tea packets. Pour hot water over the packets and let sit until cool. Squeeze out tea packets and toss.
- Pour white grape juice into the measuring cup with the tea.
- Fill a glass with ice and add about 1 cup of the tea/grape juice mixture. Top off with the desired amount of coconut milk.
- Add in sliced strawberries and add in sweetener if desired.
more instructions please visit: https://www.nutmegnanny.com/homemade-starbucks-pink-drink/