Simply rub on an easy homemade rub or your favorite BBQ rub and throw them in the air fryer then finished off a a brush of your favorite and enjoy.
For the rub:
For the rub: (or use your favorite rub)
2-3 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. each kosher salt and course black pepper
For the Sauce: (or use your favorite sauce
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp. cider vinegar
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. each of kosher salt and course black pepper
Spray the air fryer crisper plater with cooking spray and pre heat air fryer at 375 for 3 minutes.
Prepare the ribs:
- First remove the membrane from the back of the ribs by prying up a corner then pulling it off. Using a paper towel helps to hold onto the slippery membrane. Discard the membrane.
- Cut the rack into 3 even sections so that they will fit into the air fryer.
- Add the rub seasonings to a bowl and mix then apply to both sides of the ribs, rubbing in well.
- Although not necessary, I always found it best to apply the rub and refrigerate from 2 hours to overnight to allow the seasonings to penetrate the ribs. If you do this, take out about 30-45 minutes before air frying to come to room temp.
- Place the sections of ribs in the air fryer meat side down. Try to arrange as close to a single layer as possible. It’s okay if they overlap a little.
more instructions please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON6K3GNY0OA