These Spicy Egg and Potato Breakfast Burritos are my favorite!
- nonstick preparation spray
- 1 giant red potato, take away 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 giant onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon further virgin vegetable oil, and a lot of for jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons flavouring
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno
- 8 giant eggs
- 2 teaspoons further virgin vegetable oil
- 4 giant (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cut pepper jack cheese
- salsa or sauce, optional
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 425 degrees. Spray an oversized baking pan with slippy spray.
- In a nada high bag (or medium bowl), mix potato, onion, olive oil, and spices, and salt and pepper to style. Mix well.
- Spread seasoned potatoes on baking pan during a single layer.
- Add jalapeno to baking pan; gently drizzle with vegetable oil.
- Roast potatoes and jalapeno for quarter-hour.
- Remove from oven; flip potatoes and jalapeno, then come to kitchen appliance.
- Bake till potatoes ar parched through, regarding ten to fifteen minutes a lot of.
- Remove from oven; season with extra salt, if desired. Set aside.
- Add eggs to an oversized bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then beat till frothy.
- As before long as potatoes ar done, heat vegetable oil during a giant frypan over medium heat.
- Chop cooked jalapeno, discarding seeds, stem, and any skin that’s scraping.
- Add eggs and jalapeno to skillet; cook till eggs ar disorganized , stirring oft. take away from heat.
more instructions please visit: https://hellolittlehome.com/spicy-egg-and-potato-breakfast-burritos/