The easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole packed with chicken, cheese and an amazing sour cream sauce. A delicious, creamy, enchilada casserole
- 4 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- 1 cun cream of chicken soup.
- 8 oz (1 cup) of sour cream.
- ⅔ cup of milk.
- 1 (4 oz) can of diced green chiles.
- 2 tbsps of dried minced onion.
- 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Pepper to taste.
- 12 corn tortillas.
- 2-3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix together the soup, sour cream, milk, chiles, onion, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
- In a sprayed 13×9 dish, arrange 6 tortillas then top with 3 cups of chicken and pour half the sauce over.
- Top with half the cheese then repeat the layers.
- In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
more instructions please visit: https://sweetpeaskitchen.com/sour-cream-chicken-enchilada-casserole/