These Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits are a lifesaver on a busy morning!
- 8 pre-made breakfast sausage patties
- 6 eggs
- 1 8-piece package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Crack eggs into small mixing bowl and discard shells. upload salt and pepper. blend nicely the usage of wire whisk or fork. Set aside.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat for 2 minutes. place breakfast sausage patties in heated pan and cook dinner for 12-14 mins, turning half-way via cooking.
- Set cooked patties aside. Wipe out pan and discard any leftover grease. area skillet returned on range over medium-high warmness.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. when melted, add eggs. prepare dinner eggs for approximately 2 mins, stirring them gently throughout cooking time. put off skillet from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. do away with biscuit dough from packaging.
- The usage of smooth fingers, lightly flatten and spread 1 piece of dough until it’s far about 5-6 inches huge. region 1 slice of cheese, 1 sausage patty, and approximately 2 heaping tablespoons of scrambled eggs onto the dough. carefully pull up aspects of dough and pinch them collectively above the substances. Repeat with opposite two aspects, then with any closing open aspects until the elements are totally protected. flip the roll over, and location it on a baking sheet.
- Repeat the ultimate step with the final substances to make eight rolls.
- Melt the closing tablespoon of butter in microwave or on stovetop. Brush the tops of rolls with melted butter.
- Location rolls in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating the pan midway through baking time. The rolls will flip golden brown on the tops and bottoms while they’re completed.
- Allow rolls to sit for as a minimum 10 minutes before serving. To keep for later, permit rolls to chill absolutely (about half-hour) before packaging them in hermetic boxes such as glassware, plasticware, or zipper baggage.
- Refrigerated rolls can be heated within the toaster oven at 350ºF for five-10 minutes.
more instructions please visit: https://www.yellowblissroad.com/grab-go-stuffed-breakfast-biscuits/